Watch here for updates
- Paper submission deadline:21 December, 2022
- Paper notifications:21 February, 2023
- Revision deadline:15 March, 2023
- Camera-ready deadline:5 April, 2023
- Poster submission deadline:24 March, 2023
- Poster notifications:7 April, 2023
- Early registration deadline:5 April, 2023
- Conference:3-5 May, 2023
I3D is the leading conference for real time 3D computer graphics and human interaction.
I3D 2023 will be held from the 3-5 of May, 2023, in Bellevue, WA, United States, in the Unity Technologies offices there.
You can now register for the conference! Go to https://cvent.me/x52DlX, or visit our registration page for more info.
2023 is I3D's 37th year since the inaugural workshop in 1986, and the 27th conference (I3D occurred roughly biennially until 2005). More details on prior conferences are available here.
Please join the mailing list to receive important updates including conference dates, CFP, and other information about I3D 2023 as it becomes available.
Previous Year Papers PreviewHere's a preview of the papers presented last year:
Please send questions to email@example.com for general inquiries, registration, and sponsorship. Direct queries about paper submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and poster submissions to email@example.com. Join our mailing list or follow us on Twitter for updates about the conference.