Watch here for updates
- Paper submission deadline:21 December, 2022
- Paper notifications:21 February, 2023
- Revision deadline:15 March, 2023
- Camera-ready deadline:5 April, 2023
- Poster submission deadline:24 March, 2023
- Poster notifications:7 April, 2023
- Early registration deadline:5 April, 2023
- Conference:3-5 May, 2023
Scaling NeRF Up and Down: Big Scenes and Real-Time View Synthesis
Peter Hedman, Senior Research Scientist, Google
Peter Hedman is a senior research scientist at Google, where he works on problems at the intersection of computer graphics and vision. His recent work focuses on neural radiance fields and real-time rendering. He received his PhD from the CS Department at UCL in 2019, where he was advised by Gabriel Brostow and Tobias Ritschel, and he received his MSc from Helsinki University in 2015. He received the prize for the most distinguished master’s thesis from Finnish Academic Association for Mathematics and Natural Sciences, the 2016 Rabin Ezra scholarship for doctoral students in computer graphics, imaging and vision, the ICCV Best Paper Honorable Mention Award in 2021, as well as the Best Student Paper Honorable Mention at CVPR 2022.
Other Keynote Speakers
We are working on having a keynote presentation each day of the conference, we will announce the remaining speakers in the near future.