Watch here for updates
- Paper submission deadline:21 December, 2022
- Paper notifications:21 February, 2023
- Revision deadline:15 March, 2023
- Camera-ready deadline:5 April, 2023
- Poster submission deadline:24 March, 2023
- Poster notifications:7 April, 2023
- Early registration deadline:5 April, 2023
- Conference:3-5 May, 2023
Conference registration is now available through the CVENT registration system:
Full conference registration
|Early (Before 5th of April)||Standard / On-site|
Early bird registration is available until 5 April 2023. After that date, registration will be at the standard/on-site rate. All registration fees are in USD.
Full conference registrations include breakfast and lunch each day of the conference, plus a ticket to the reception and banquet events on the first and second evenings of the conference.
Visa support letters
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. The conference organizers are also happy to provide a letter of invitation for authors of accepted papers and posters, should they require it.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current mailing address
- The name of the conference: I3D Symposium 2023
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
All attendees agree to respect and obey the health requirements - at the federal, state, county, city, and venue levels.
Mask wearing is appreciated but not required unless health requirements change from now to the time of the event.
We ask attendees that feel unwell, are diagnosed, or test positive to COVID-19 right before or during the event, not to travel to the event or, if already on-site, to stay at the hotel and not attend the event, to avoid exposing others. See below in the ACM disclosure for what to do if you attended and tested positive after.
Please check the CDC website (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) for the latest information and guidelines (for reference, Bellevue is in King County, Washington).
Moreover, when registering, you will be agreeing to the following disclosure and liability waiver (in one of the steps of the registration):
ACM COVID-19 DISCLOSURE & LIABILITY WAIVER
The Association for Computing Machinery (“ACM”) requires that any attendee or volunteer at the I3D '23: Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games (the “Event”) review the following material on COVID-19 prior to attending the Event.
COVID-19 Safety Information
COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death. ACM urges each Event attendee or volunteer to review the Event venue's safety protocols, should they be available, in advance of deciding whether to attend the Event. ACM cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or any others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
Obligation to Comply with COVID-19 Safety Measures
We ask and expect that all attendees and volunteers will follow any and all applicable recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization concerning the need to isolate, quarantine, or take other steps to prevent spreading COVID-19.
Duty to Self-Monitor & Report
Participants and volunteers at the Event agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and, contact ACM at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 10 days after participating or volunteering at the Event.
Liability Waiver and Release of Claims
I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my participation and/or attendance at this Event and I willingly engage in this Event.
In connection with the exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 at the Event, I hereby forever release, waive and discharge any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature against ACM and its affiliated partners and sponsors, including in each case, without limitation, its and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers and agents (the “Released Parties”), either in law or in equity, to the fullest extent permissible by law. This waiver includes damages or losses caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties. This waiver includes, but is not limited to, death, bodily injury, illness, economic loss or out of pocket expenses, or loss or damage to property, which I, my heirs, assignees, next of kin and/or legally appointed representatives may hereinafter accrue on my behalf, which arise or may hereafter arise from my participation in the Event.
Assumption of the Risk
I acknowledge and understand the following:
Participation in this Event includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and
- I hereby knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
- I hereby knowingly assume the responsibility of reviewing the Event venue’s safety protocols before deciding whether to attend the Event and acknowledge that the decision of whether to attend the Event is solely mine; and
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Event, including any injury, harm, and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties; and
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of any COVID-19 related travel costs I may incur in connection with attendance at the Event, including, but not limited to, the costs associated with any mandatory quarantine regulations, cancelled travel, etc.
Choice of Law and Forum
I understand that the law of the State of New York will apply to this agreement and that the exclusive venue for any dispute arising out of this agreement shall be the State or Federal courts in New York.