Summary: 15 March 2024 deadline; submission format: Either 2 page extended abstract using the “sigconf” style OR a complete 24x36 inch poster; submission link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i3d2024
The ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games (I3D) is the leading conference for real-time 3D computer graphics and human interaction. The symposium brings together researchers, engineers, and industry professionals to discuss their latest work on real-time and interactive computer graphics and related applications. The symposium has a long legacy of innovative and excellent technical content, with influential work on rendering, texture synthesis, collision detection, VR interaction, animation, and many other areas of real-time computer graphics, having been presented at the conference.
We encourage submission of work-in-progress, demos, and works published at another venue that are relevant to the I3D community. Accepted posters will be displayed at the conference. In-person attendance of at least one author is expected.
Authors are invited to submit their recent work about real-time 3D graphics, interaction, and games as a poster. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Real-time rendering
- Real-time ray tracing and path tracing
- Physics-based animation
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Deep learning for graphics and simulation
- Collision detection
- Real-time computer vision
- Navigation in virtual environments
- Texture synthesis
- Real-time post-processing effects
- Interactive 3D modeling
- In-the-wild 3D reconstruction
- Level-of-detail approaches
- Pre-computed lighting for real-time applications
- Visibility computation
- Real-time surface shading
- Fast shadows, caustics and reflections
- Impostors and image-based techniques
- Motion synthesis and path planning
- Character and crowd animation and simulation techniques
- Interaction devices and techniques
- User studies of interactive techniques
- Sketch-based 3D modeling and design
- Video game techniques
- Content generation techniques for real-time applications
Poster submissions should be either in the form of an extended abstract or as a final poster. The extended abstract should use the ACM conference format with the “sigconf” style. Posters should be 24x36 inches / approximately A1 size. Submissions will be submitted for review electronically at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i3d2024. They will be reviewed in a single-blind process. After the posters are accepted in the conference, they will appear in an online database for distribution at their authors’ discretion. Accepted poster authors are expected to provide a brief teaser video (30 seconds), to participate in an in-person fast-forward session at the conference and to bring a physical copy of the poster to the conference. The conference will also include a poster session, with a Q&A opportunity with the post authors. Posters will NOT appear in the I3D proceedings, nor in the ACM Digital Library.
The best accepted student poster will be awarded. Information about the prize will be announced later.
Last year, the best poster prize was awarded to “A lightweight 3D viewer: real-time rendering of multi-scale 3D surface models” by Rui Li (Sorbonne University). The poster can be found on the I3D 2023 website.
All deadlines are 8 PM Pacific Time.
- 15 March 2024 Poster submission deadline
- 8 April 2024 Poster notification
Questions regarding the submission process should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Markus Billeter Posters Chair, I3D 2024
Last updated: 5 February, 2024